We're counting the days 'til the April 8, 2014, special election. And we're also counting the ways that you can help the Charlie Rossetti for Mayor campaign. Early voting takes place from April 1 to April 7 at the courthouse. Voting on the day of the election is at the community center from 7:30-7:30. This election belongs to everyone. If you are willing to help in any way, please call us at 479-466-3496 or 479-466-4496. We have been out and about putting up signs, knocking on doors, making calls, and we want you to join us. It's a great town!
1. Go door-to-door Saturday, April 5, from 10-12 to hand out brochures - or at a convenient time for you. We have addresses of registered voters.
2. Make phone calls Sunday and/or Monday before the election. We have lists with numbers and a written script.
3. Contact my Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and face-to-face friends, reminding them to vote for Charlie Rossetti for Mayor.
5. Hold a sign at the community center on the day of the election (10 minutes or 10 hours).
6. Drive people to the polls. If you need a ride or know of someone who does, please call!
Thanks, Charlie and Kay and the members of the campaign committee